Tuesday, December 30, 2008
New Year's Resolution
This is my second attempt at a blog. My first attempt was an enthusiastic one, but after realizing it actually meant writing things down on a regular basis, I quickly became disenchanted with the process. Even now, I'm realizing that this will mean keeping my life in enough order to be able to write about it. Scary thought. However, with January 1st only 2 days away, I decided it was time for me to do a better job of keeping track of my life, thus the "Let's Try This Again" title. This year I am going to try wholeheartedly (at least for the first 3 weeks), to write down the hilarious, pathetic, and ironic things that happen to me too frequently. Whenever I recall these events for someone else, they say, "You should write that down. No one will ever believe that happened to you." So, for them, I write this blog. And to those people who have told me to write this down (namely my lovely sisters who I will not mention due to this whole wierd online anonymity), I hope you read this. Happy New Year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment