CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Snowprints

It has been an extremely long winter, and I have been so happy to experience a little sunshine this week, despite how it exposes the ugly brownish-grey color of the ground beneath. However, sometimes a trip to the mountains, to a house where you don't have anything to do except eat and watch movies, can cure the "snow blues". In fact, it can make you absolutely love the stuff. Here's a couple of videos of the way PWL teaches our kids to enjoy the snow. Don't judge me - it was perfectly safe and the kids...well, you'll see how they felt about it.

If you click on the names below, you'll see how we spent our weekend.

Tony P.

Missy Mae

Missy Mae 2

Ray


And really, when snow looks like this and all you have to do is watch it fall, it can be pretty amazing.


But I'm still really excited for Spring.

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious videos! If only I could have been there too....or maybe I'd have had a heart attack! Thanks for posting them. Cute kids, snow or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, fun! Glad you guys could enjoy the snow. I also watched the video of your girls singing "Put on a Happy Face" on youtube. That was so cute too. Oh and I meant to comment on the last post that you should keep your blog. Please do!

    ReplyDelete

Followers