Tuesday, September 28, 2010
More Stuff
So I'm still sorting through what I missed over the summer when I became a terrible blogger. You may have noticed that the background on this blog is not pretty. That's because I forgot how to do everything since I had spent so long neglecting things, my background was deleted, and I basically just stopped caring. I would like it to look nicer, I just don't remember how to make it that way. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Anyway, here are some more pictures of the beginning of Fall.
We were in the mountains for Labour Day weekend, and we were fully unprepared for how FREEZING cold and snowy it would be. Luckily, grandma and grandpa have some extra sweatshirts, etc., that kind of fit the girls. They do not fit Tony P. at all, but he was a good sport.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment