A few years ago, we thought it would be fun to introduce our girls to Superman. Great movie, right? He's a good role model for kids. He is humble, honest, flies around the world saving people's lives...what's not to like? I do not regret the decision to let them watch this movie, or the several other superhero movies that subsequently followed. I do regret, however, allowing them to emulate him in dress, as well as personality. Why Superman? Why the underwear over the pants? I don't know how they derived the pictures that follow from the handsome portrait of Superman above, but here are my adorable daughters in their very own, slightly modified superhero attire.Saturday, January 24, 2009
Thanks A Lot, Superman
A few years ago, we thought it would be fun to introduce our girls to Superman. Great movie, right? He's a good role model for kids. He is humble, honest, flies around the world saving people's lives...what's not to like? I do not regret the decision to let them watch this movie, or the several other superhero movies that subsequently followed. I do regret, however, allowing them to emulate him in dress, as well as personality. Why Superman? Why the underwear over the pants? I don't know how they derived the pictures that follow from the handsome portrait of Superman above, but here are my adorable daughters in their very own, slightly modified superhero attire.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I don't know why the text for this comes in link form. It doesn't link anywhere, so in case you were trying to get somewhere as a result of reading that, you will be sadly disappointed.
ReplyDelete