CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Tony P's Big Day

Last week it was Tony P's birthday. I couldn't get a clear shot of him when we went into his room in the morning, because he was moving around so much, but I just had to include the above picture. His first reaction was to scream at all of us and say "I don't LIKE birthdays!" But he quickly came around when he realized he was getting his very own "light saver" and "epetie" (translation: elephant). We had a great day.

This is Tony P blowing out the candles on his first birthday cake. He had a "horse party", which really meant that we had a cake with a horse on it and watched Spirit. He loved that cake, and so did I, since I just had to walk into Dairy Queen and BUY it.
Then we went to G&GL's and celebrated his b-day there as well. Here he is, playing with his new puzzle, with one of his favorite people in the world in the background (not me...)



He also had a cake at G&GL's, and was quite the pro at blowing out those candles. I love the look on his face in this video.

So now we get to experience another year of the "Terrible 2's". This'll be my 3rd time through it, and I expect that I won't remember anything that worked with the other kids and I'll have to start all over with this one. But I'm glad we've made it this far, because really, have you ever seen a cuter kid?

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad his "horse" party went over well!! It was great seeing ya last week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing Uncle Bill in that picture made me smile. He's one of my favorite people, too.

    Happy Birthday, Anthony! I hope you love being 2!

    ReplyDelete

Followers