CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

No Date Yet!

Two posts in one day is a little excessive, this I realize, but I just got a call from the hospital informing me that because Tony P.'s surgery is not until June, we won't be hearing about a date until at least the middle of May. So for those of you who were hoping to find out something about our little guy, I apologize. I also apologize to my parents and PWL's parents for our lack of information to pass on, as well as everyone out there who I keep promising to "let them know" as soon as I know something so we can go on with the planning of our lives. Hopefully by mid-May we will know more, and as soon as I do, I will let you all know. And in the meantime, Tony P. has found himself a new alter-ego. Do you think they would let us sew on the Superman logo to his hospital gown? That would really make a big difference, I think...

2 comments:

  1. Thomas and I enjoyed your blog post today. Thomas enjoyed the superman picture and now wants a Batman one just like it. Could your husband come over and lift up a heavier kid for a picture?? You're all still in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new family picture, everyone looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Followers