CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 1, 2010

Festival

Festival is quickly approaching. Much quicker than I had anticipated. In fact, today I told someone it was three weeks away, only to look at my calendar and realize that it's only two weeks away! Two weeks is not very much time when the mother of the performers has been gone for two weeks of the last month. So today we got down to business. Missy Mae and I had an hour long session of choreography and costume planning. She was quite thrilled to take her Cosette costume out in the back yard and rub it in the dirt to make it worn-looking. Luckily her song doesn't require much choreography, so I think we'll be ok. Little Ray has actually choreographed most of her song already, and when I tried to offer suggestions on Saturday, I was told that I should just not talk and let her do her thing. I will hopefully be able to talk her into a little more coaching, but that was clearly not the day for it. As for the duet, well, that's another beast altogether. They're singing "You've Got a Friend in Me" from Toy Story, one as Woody and one as Bo Peep. Bo Peep costume is under control, but I am having issues with cowboy clothes. We have cowboy clothes, they're just all pink and green. Wish me luck - I can't believe I only have two weeks left to figure all this out!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have a pair of red cowboy boots and a nice white cowboy hat if that helps at all!

    ReplyDelete

Followers