Wednesday, June 9, 2010
It's a Date!
We got the call today. We go up for Tony P.'s pre-admission day on June 30, and then his surgery is July 2. He is not allowed to get sick between now and then, or else they won't do the surgery and they'll have to postpone it, so cross your fingers that he doesn't. I guess that means no nursery again for a few weeks, and overly frequent hand washing. I'm not really sure what else to say - after all this time and waiting, I can finally visualize us there and put a date and time to what we're going to be doing, but now all the feelings of anxiety surrounding the surgery itself are starting to surface, so I guess I won't be able to relax, even knowing the date. However, I'm relieved to know when it will be, and thought I should pass on this information to any of you who are wondering. Now if we could just snap our fingers and make the next three weeks pass immediately, that would be great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Good news on the confirmed date.. finally! I can only imagine the feelings you are having regarding your little "Tigger" He is such a strong, healthy little bundle of energy - we will be thinking of your family and want to help out any way we can.
ReplyDeleteThat is good that you are finally able to make a plan. Let us know if there is anything we can do to make it easier.
ReplyDelete