CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 22, 2010

Olympic Fever 2

After the relay, all the torch bearers came back to the girls' school. All the kids were so excited, and I'm sure the people who were carrying the torch felt pretty important to be giving their autographs to everyone. Very cute. We were excited that the person we saw carry the torch in the relay was also the one we got to meet back at the school.

Pretty excited girls to be holding the torch.


Tony P. wouldn't go near the torch. He was more interested in this dog.
I finally got him to touch it by telling him I would hold it, too. Once he realized that it was no longer a burning flame, he was pretty happy. His hands were covered in soot after this picture.
It was a great day, and I'm so glad we were there!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if I'm the only one that is so crazy excited for the Olympics.......that's over 10 anyways...but I am!!! Such fun memories for the kids!

    ReplyDelete

Followers