CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Potty Training

We are done.

I think.

Still a little sketchy on whether or not he'll just go on his own, but the Lightning McQueen underpants are staying dry for the whole day, so I think we're on our way. Next stop, the "big boy bed," and all before he goes to kindergarten. Parenting magazine should be calling any day to ask how I managed to postpone these developmental milestones for so long. Oh, I am so proud...

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! You are now a diaper free home, doesn't it feel great!? Hope it continues to go well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for Anthony! and his mom, cause we all know the mom is vital to the process!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think if you tried hard enough these could have been put off for at least another year .......Come on where is your determination:)

    ReplyDelete

Followers