CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 12: What I Believe

Woah, that's a little heavy for my lame blog. What do I believe? This has actually given me pause as I've thought about what I actually believe, and what I'm willing to share of those beliefs on a blog. I thought I could just provide a few links to some core beliefs that I have, so if you're interested you can click here to read my basic faith beliefs. You can also click here if you want to know some of my thoughts on the importance of families. I believe in the power of music as a teaching tool, a healing mechanism, and a way to bring joy into the lives of people who need it. I believe that a home should be the safest place for a child to feel loved and important, and that if we can provide our kids with the confidence and the love they need in their homes, then no matter what they face in the outside world, they will be able to manage it because they will know they always have someone to cheer for them when they get home. I believe in prayer, and the ability that it has to heal, comfort, and help, and that when people are all sending positive thoughts toward one common goal, that it really does make a difference. And, just because I can't stop myself, I will say that...

I believe in the power of you and I. (Watch this if you want to shed a tear and feel inspired!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers