Do you ever have one of those weeks where you feel like your life is just filled with drama? I have a tendency to lean to the dramatic at the best of times, but when things aren't going exactly as I think they should, the drama just seems to snowball. I thankfully have a very nice husband who patiently listens to me vent my frustrations and heartaches, and then reminds me that those aren't the most important things and that I should find a way to be happy with the things that
are going right in my life. So I was doing some "escapism therapy" (my newly-coined phrase for when I go read other people's blogs so I can think about something other than the stuff that's stressing me out) today, and found this project on a friend's blog. I thought it might be nice for me to have a chance to write down some things about myself, add some pictures, etc., and remind myself of all the things I
do get to experience that are great things. So for the next 15 days, or whenever I think of it, I'm going to try to do one of these. Read them, don't read them - I won't be offended if you're sick of them by the third day. Here's her list:
Day 1-Self portrait picture, and 15 interesting facts
Day 2- Something that stresses you out
Day 3-Your siblings and parents
Day 4- Something you're looking forward to
Day 5- pictures of things that make you happy
Day 6 — A song that makes you cry {or nearly and why}
Day 7-Favorite movies
Day 8-A place you've traveled to
Day 9- Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 10-Something you're afraid of
Day 11-Favorite tv shows
Day 12-What you believe
Day 13-Goals
Day 14-Some pictures you love
Day 15-pictures of your Dream house
My "Day 1" will be the next post, I guess. This one was just the warning.
No comments:
Post a Comment