- Romantic Comedies: Return To Me, When Harry Met Sally, The Princess Bride, Groundhog Day (this one has many "quotables" that my sister and I entertained ourselves with for an entire 12 hour drive once, long ago)
- Musicals: The Music Man, Fiddler on the Roof, Moulin Rouge, My Fair Lady, The Sound of Music
- Dramas: Crimson Tide, Forrest Gump, Anne of Green Gables (the first two - not the third one because it's not like the books and it just made me mad)
- Kids Movies: (by far the most extensive list, since these are by far the movies we watch the most these days) Toy Story 3, The Karate Kid (original version), Cheaper By the Dozen, How to Train Your Dragon, Spirit, Cars, etc., etc., etc.
Monday, November 15, 2010
Day 7: Favorite Movies
These favorites questions are tough, because when it comes to movies I have lots of favorites, depending on the genre. Thankfully this one is plural, so I can list more than one of my favorites. Here goes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Totally had some of my favorite also a few I better check out again... Princess Bride- Funnest movie ever!
ReplyDelete