
This is tricky, because even though I would love to post pictures of my siblings and tell you all about them, I think they would like to retain some of their anonymity and not have their faces plastered on my blog. Therefore, I will say that I have some sisters and a brother, a mom and a dad, and I love them all. My parents show limitless support for me in all of my endeavors and total understanding even when I do something idiotic. My siblings are the same. I am also lucky to have a fantastic family that I married into. Again, to protect their privacy, I will just say that I have some fabulous in-laws (parents and siblings) who accepted me with no reservations when PWL and I got married, and I have always felt like "one of the family." It's hard for me to write about family without getting emotional, because even though I love them all, most of them live very far away, and we don't get to see each other very often. Even family reunions are difficult because we are all spread out and doing so many different things. So to my family on Day 3 (actually, it's Day 5, but who's counting?), I will say that I miss you and wish you were closer, and hope you're all feeling extreme guilt about being so far away!!!



i second the comment about far away, what happened to the days where your sibs and grands were within a 20 minute drive!!! wish for it all the time, but it never will come : (
ReplyDelete