CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 4: Something I'm Looking Forward To



So I have been unable to use the computer for the last couple of days, and am trying to catch up on these days so that I don't have to do this project forever. I hope the 2 of you who are still reading these are enjoying your daily updates, filled with 3 days' worth of useless information. Anyway, I'm looking forward to ...



CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
(This is obviously not my house, by the way)

Why? Because I absolutely love everything about Christmas. I secretly wish for a giant snowstorm every year that will hole us up for a week and make us unable to leave except to make snow forts and go tobogganing. Where we do nothing but listen to Christmas music, drink hot chocolate and watch great movies in our pj's. A week of total relaxation and escape from the world. I love it, I can't wait for it, and I'm sad every year when it's over and I have to wait another whole year to be giddy about it. And we're almost there!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is so how I feel about Christmas- hot choc. PJ's and time spent with just my family is my favorite thing. I love it!!! and I am soo excited too it makes me smile just to think about it all coming again so soon!

    ReplyDelete

Followers