I don't actually have a dream house, but more like dream features to a house. Really, all I want is a garage so I can park my vehicles inside in the winter, and an island in my kitchen for my kids to sit at after school. But if I had to pick some houses I love, this would be one:
Now, I don't actually see a garage in this picture, but I'm sure the butler would happily park the car for me and scrape it off in the morning, if necessary. Do you think servants come with big houses like this? If so, this would be my dream house.I also like these kinds of houses:
Rustic, nestled in the mountains, and far away from everyone. I'd probably get sick of it after awhile, but sometimes solitude seems so tempting...
But to be honest, any house is great as long as the people I love are there with me. And on that note, my 15 days are done!



And it looks like the guest suite would also have a butler! Hooray!
ReplyDelete