CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 5: Pictures of Things that Make Me Happy

This was my favorite assignment so far. Here we go, in no particular order:

Children sleeping
Children singing

This guy
These goofy kids

These (worn at least 12 hours out of every day)





5 comments:

  1. I love this little thing you're doing. I love your pictures and getting to learn more about you! Not that I don't already know you.....

    Yoga pants make me very happy too! Aren't they just the best?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lor, Jeff and I are faithful readers so keep it up - we love seeing pictures of your kids. You always have so much on the go - I feel like a slacker! One last thing - after reading one of your posts, we were debating how tall you are. I don't remember you being a giant but maybe it's because I'm tall too so how tall are you? Thanks for helping us resolve our dispute, Jessica Pratt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you didn't stop! It was fun to read 3 posts at once. If I had a picture of your children's choir I would have added that to my list. It makes me so happy to listen to them. I also loved your post on your family. I hate distance between family members. Thankfully there was the invention of the telephone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica - I'm 5'10". So...pretty tall. There were only two girls in the whole junior high who were taller than me. Did you guys have your baby?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun reading all these posts about you- I am so glad you put yoga pants on your list- a truly great invention!

    ReplyDelete

Followers