CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 14: Favorite Pictures I Have Taken

I love this picture because it's PWL with Ray the first time we ever used a snuggli. We were both so unsure of how to use it, we didn't know what we were doing (with the snuggli, or as parents, really) and this was one of those moments where we felt like, "oh boy - what the heck did we get ourselves into?" The answer has been a lot of great memories, but many more of those same moments, which have not been captured by a camera. This one happened to be, and I love it. No comments on the beard, people.

I'm putting one picture of each kid - and they're all some of my favorites. Ray was a flower girl when she was 3 for some friends of ours. She didn't have a very great attention span, so when she was done her duties dropping flower petals, she thought she should get to leave the wedding. Instead she spent the next hour eating pink jelly beans and drinking glass upon glass of this red punch. She loved it, and I love this picture.

The messiest eater of all time needs to have her picture on this page, I think. Mae is such a ladylike girl most of the time, but when she eats, I don't know what comes over her. This was on her birthday when she turned 3, and we had gone to East Side Marios (with the tiny ice cream cones for dessert). I have so many pictures of her like this, with ice cream dripping all down her hand and all over her face, but this one is my favorite.

Our very own Superman. Need I say more?


1 comment:

  1. Uh-Oh! We just might be in trouble b/c my Cooper is also the messiest eater so they should make for quite the couple!! I love Ray's "moustache" I like just about as much as I like your hubby's beard!! (oops!) There was never a more handsome Superman named Tony!

    ReplyDelete

Followers